This year marked my 6th Soup Swap. To see how the event has grown, check out the comparison:
- Best Label: Swap Newbies J&T's gumbo, which also achieved first sell-out
- Best telling: TW's story about his grandmother and a cow, supporting his chicken dumpling soup.
- Strong showings from 5 first-time Swappers, including salt cod stew, ham & bean soup, and onion soup.
- Some hard choices with 2 carrot soups, 2 chicken tortilla soups, and 2 potato soups
- 9 vegetarian/vegan soups and 2 pescetarian options so everyone could go home happy
- I made a Haggis soup to honor Scottish poet Robert Burns
- I'm always happy when a gumbo and a chili show up
- Most prepared couple: R&A, with their exquisitely-designed labels, rolling cooler, clipboards, and preprinted tally sheets