Last summer was stuffed with little but paddling, belying my initial fear that the boat would gather dust. Though I still intend a busy season of double-bladed happiness, I'm setting a few goals here in order to maintain balance.
- Overnight backpacking trip
- Overnight kayaking trip
- Century bike ride. Probably to P-town.
- Obtain "420 basic" sailing certification at CBI
- Sing one old favorite and one unknown piece at MasterWorks
- Outdoor climbing trip, possibly Rumney.
- Obtain grill, host barbecue
- Dance tango by moonlight on the Weeks Pedestrian Bridge
Note: this post is not an admission that winter is over. There's at least one more ski trip and one more traction-aided hike left in the snowpack of New Hampshire.